This is a tiny Python 3 module for manipulating and generating images.
- Simple and flat API. See the documentation.
- Supports resize and blur with a variety of filters.
- Honors a specified wrap mode for proper boundary behavior.
- Supports simple OpenEXR images (never clamps colors).
- Written purely in Python 3 and accelerated using numba.
- Efficiently generates gradient noise and distance fields.
Snowy is somewhat similar to pillow and
scikit-image, but has a small feature set with some unique abilities.
Painting and 2D paths are outside the scope of the library. See