A testing and specification framework for Python 3, heavily inspired by the amazing Spock_ Framework.
.. _Spock: http://spockframework.org
- Based on
unittest, so minimal dependencies are required and specifications are recognized by IDEs and report analyzers.
- Reduction of boilerplate code.
- Write detailed specifications with clear distinction.
- Auto discovery of specifications.
- Write data-driven specifications.
- Pretty mock behavior assertion.
- See fancy detailed assertion failure reports.
Apache License 2.0
In memory of Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015