libpff is a library to access the Personal Folder File (PFF) and the Offline Folder File (OFF) format.
These format are used by Microsoft Outlook to store email, contacts and other data.
- Status: alpha
- Licence: LGPLv3+
PFF/OFF is used in several file types:
- PAB (Personal Address Book)
- PST (Personal Storage Table)
- OST (Offline Storage Table)
- 32-bit ANSI (string)
- 64-bit Unicode (string)
- 64-bit with 4k pages with DEFLATE compression (Compressed OST files) (as of version 20130722)
- item recovery
- handles corrupted encrypted PFF with encryption type none
- Multi-threading support
- The Java (JNI) bindings are not operational and are there as long-term work in progress.
For more information see: