The extraordinary simple, performant, and extensible custom AWS Lambda runtime for Clojure.
Holy Lambda supports multiple backends
- Native Clojure (GraalVM compiled),
- Clojure (much faster than official AWS Java runtime),
- Low cold starts - Clojure goes fast on AWS Lambda!
- Multiple backends support - Unified runtime for Clojure/script!
- Minimal API - Just stuff that gets the job done!
- Tight integration with deployment tools - I don't want to do this!
Companies & Inviduals using Holy Lambda?
- nextdoc.io - 6 native lambdas: api-gateway custom authorizer, file access control, openapi data source etc.
- scalably.ai - 14 native lambdas: xml transformations, sftp interactions, message routing, encryption etc.
The holy-lambda documentation is available here.
Copyright © 2021 Karol Wojcik aka Fierycod
Released under the MIT license.