ATT&CK Python Client
A Python module to access up to date ATT&CK content available in STIX via public TAXII server. This project leverages the python classes and functions of the cti-python-stix2 and cti-taxii-client libraries developed by MITRE.
- Provide an easy way to access and interact with up to date ATT&CK content available in STIX via public TAXII server.
- Allow security analysts to quickly explore ATT&CK content and apply it in their daily operations.
- Allow the integration of ATT&Ck content with other platforms to host up to date information from the framework.
- Help security analysts during the transition from the ATT&CK MediaWiki API to the STIX/TAXII 2.0 API.
- Learn STIX2 and TAXII Client Python libraries
Current Status: Production/Stable
The project is currently in a Production/Stable stage, which means that the current main functions are more stable. I would love to get your feedback to make it a better project.
- Python >= 3.0
- stix2 >= 2.1.0
- taxii2-client >= 2.3.0
- six >= 1.16.0
You can install it via pip:
pip install attackcti
Or you can also do the following:
git clone https://github.com/OTRF/ATTACK-Python-Client
pip install .
- Now that the project is more stable, It would be great to get your feedback and hopefully get more contributions to the project. Let us know if you have any features in mind. We would love to collaborate to make them happen in the project.
- Check our basic contribution guidelines and submit an issue with your ideas.
- Be concise but clear when adding a title and description to your feature proposal.
- One pull request per issue.
- Select one or more labels when you submit an issue.
- Make sure you are in the correct branch [Master].
- Try to avoid sizeable changes unless warranted.
- Be patient and polite as the project is still relatively small, which is why we would appreciate your help where possible.