Way less. In way more time.
Discover the robust gamedev solution that is the Default Cube. Built from the ground-up
to not support React, not support memory leaks, and also not support other things.
Outstanding features beyond science.
- Works on Android, iOS, and Web (if available, also multi-touch.)
- Absolutely painless workflow - transforming Blender into an actual game engine.
- Convert Blender files into playable prototypes literally within a hours.
- Dynamic team and free office fruits on Thursdays.
- 100% focused on making gamedev as easy as possible.
- Seamless interaction controls. This one is actually pretty cool - you can change cameras on the fly, follow characters without a million lines of code, all the cool stuff.
- Support for ads and IAPs, because money.
Hard things that Default Cube may make less hard.
- Three.js animations. Never worry about implementing blending - just play the animations.
- Audio system. Howler API ensures as wide platform support as it gets.
- Culling WebGL memory leaks. Or any kind of memory leaks for that matter.
- Scene, state, and asset management. No more manual disposals, just load that glTF and live a carefree life.
- Multi-touch and pan gestures.
- Collisions and AI.
- UI rendering.