SyncWatch is extension for browsers which lets you watch videos together with friends synchrounosly.
How to use
- Install extension.
- Click on plugin icon.
- Write your name and room name. (If room is not exist it will be created)
- Click 'connect'.
- Share name of the room with friends. They must follow this instruction (1-4 steps).
- Go to the page where video is located.
- Click 'share' to send link in room.
- Other in room should open this link.
Run server locally
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple steps.
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/Semro/syncwatch.git
- Move to the project directory
- Install NPM packages
- Run the server