REST API to relational DB using node.js, Express and MySQL.
Experimenting with generic CRUD access to MYSQL tables via REST,
following guidelines from this blog post.
- Big refactor
- Separate generic from app-specific via npm package
- Implement in TypeScript, add types
- Use Promises instead of callbacks
- Add function to purge unused addresses
- Remove all addresses not referenced by customer's pickup address id
nor recent addresses list
- Consider admin user profile and UI
- Test https://letsencrypt.org/
- Setup and document an automated daily database rolling backup system
- Consider using morgan package for tracing