NodeBB Google SSO
NodeBB Plugin that allows users to login/register via their Google account.
npm install nodebb-plugin-sso-google
- Create a New Project via the API Console
- From the "Credentials" page, create a new "OAuth Client ID".
- The "Application Type" is "Web application"
- The "Authorised Redirect URI" is your NodeBB's URL with
/auth/google/callback appended to it.
- When you enter this value into the text field, be sure to hit
Enter to submit the URL before saving
- You will be shown a screen containing your Client ID and Client Secret. Paste those two values into this plugin's configuration page.
- Save, rebuild your NodeBB assets (
./nodebb build), and restart your NodeBB.