What is Mira?
The Mira Accelerator fast-tracks the setup of common Amazon Web Services (AWS) Serverless infrastructure1.
It is an opinionated toolkit on top of the AWS Cloud Development Kit.
It enables you to:
- Quickly bootstrap serverless, cloud native AWS applications.
- Set up a CI platform that is configured and ready to use.
- Shortcut a lot of technical decisions; Mira makes them for you.
Mira consists of the following built-ins:
- A Command Line Interface, that helps to initialise and deploy applications, and also to deploy a CI pipeline.
- Foundational constructs that simplify configuration of multiple application environments.
- Bundled AWS CDK.
- An opinionated set of AWS CDK aspects, e.g. IAM Policy validator.
- Complementary sample applications e.g. a simple S3-based web hosting app.
💡 To get the complete picture of Mira, view our docs.
Use the following command to run the Mira documentation on your local machine:
npm run docs
Contribute to Mira
Refer to the section Contribute to Mira if you wish to contribute to Mira.