Having problems? want to contribute? join our community slack.
Everyone's favorite JS code coverage tool.
About this Repo
This monorepo contains the nuts and bolts utility libraries that facilitate IstanbulJS test coverage; Why a monorepo?
- it allows us to more easily test API changes across coupled modules, e.g., changes to
potentially have an effect on
- it gives us a centralized repo for discussions about bugs and upcoming features.
Where Should I Start
You're probably actually looking for one of the following repos:
- nyc: the IstanbulJS 2.0 command line interface, providing painless coverage support for most popular testing frameworks.
- babel-plugin-istanbul: a babel plugin
for instrumenting your ES2015+ code with Istanbul compatible coverage tracking.
- istanbul: the legacy 1.0 IstanbulJS interface (you should
now consider instead using nyc or babel-plugin-istanbul).
Contributing to the packages contained in this repo is easy:
- after checking out, run
npm install (this will run the lerna build).
- to run all tests, simply run
npm test in the root directory.
- to run tests for a single package
cd package/:name and run
npm test within the package's folder.