Hubot Yammer Adapter
This is the Yammer adapter for Hubot that allows communication in Yammer public groups.
- Install dependencies with
- Set environment variables (below)
- Run hubot with
bin/hubot -a yammer -n name
Yammer account and token
- Create a new account for your bot in your Yammer domain
- Sign in as the new user
- Register an API application at
- Take note of the token you're given (copy it to
- Currently you also need to create at least one public group for your bot
You will need to set environment variables to use this adapter:
% heroku config:add HUBOT_YAMMER_ACCESS_TOKEN="access_token"
% heroku config:add HUBOT_YAMMER_GROUPS="groups list"
You will also need to change the process type from `app` to `web` in the `Procfile`.
Non-Heroku environment variables
export HUBOT_YAMMER_GROUPS="groups list"
Just send a pull request if needed or file an issue!
Copyright © Aurélien Thieriot. See LICENSE for details.
Mikeal for his great and simple libraries node-yammer
Mathilde Lemee from wich I shamefully fork the code of hubot-twitter