Homebridge platform for Wireless Sensor Tags. (http://wirelesstags.net/)
Polls status of the wireless tags on a configurable interval and based on data from the tags determines occupancy of those tags + current temperature in
Occupancy is 0 if the tag is inactive or out of range. Otherwise it is considered occupancy 1.
NOTE: Currently only supports the temperature tags. If someone wants to donate one of the other tag types happy to add them. :)
- Install homebridge using: npm install -g homebridge
- Install this plugin using: npm install -g homebridge-wireless-sensor-tag
- Update your configuration file. See sampleconfig.json in this repository for a sample.
"ignoreList": [ "Honda" ]
- platform - Must be set to wireless-sensor-tag
- name - Up to you.
- username - Your wirelesstags.net username
- password - Your wirelesstags.net password
- queryFrequency - The amount of time, in ms, between updates. 1000 = 1000ms = 1second. Recommended value > 10000 as temperature and presence don't change that quickly anyhow.
- ignoreList - The list of names of tags that should be ignored. If a tag's name is an exact match to one of the strings in this array it is ignored by this plugin.