- 📁 One library, many formats. JSON, JSON5, INI, YAML, and TOML are all supported out-of-the-box as file formats!
- 💻 Environment variables. Handle environment variables as a source of configuration with no effort!
- 💯 Zero configuration. Cottonmouth works out-of-the-box using sensible defaults with no configuration required!
- 💪 Typescript. Fully typed and self-documenting.
- 🛠 Extensible. Bring your own file format parsers if we don't support your configuration files natively!
Cottonmouth is still in development, but most desired functionality is present and breaking changes are unlikely.
You can find cottonmouth's documentation at https://c9h.carr.sh/.
5 Min Tutorial
On cottonmouth's docs site, we've created a 5 Min Tutorial to get you up and running in minutes!
You can find a list of "community" packages related to cottonmouth on the official docs site!
Is your company/community using cottonmouth in production? Open an issue and get your logo added below!
Cottonmouth is licensed under the