Bracket Print help pages
Bracket Print is an ECMA serialization and logging tool with colorful and plain text output for terminal, browser, html or custom platforms.
- Works in the browser, console or terminal with the default styles which can be extended to other special uses.
- Can output ECMA Objects in html syntax or any other custom created platforms.
- Supports the ES6 arrow functions.
- Uses AMD (asynchronous module definition), syntax.
- Has full Brace Umd integration for ideal, deterministic, and cross-platform deployment builds.
- Can stringify ECMA script (unlike the JSON builtin and other serializers)
- Bracket Print can safely serialize massive Objects (like the browser window property), without hiccups.
- Is able to do semantically deep equality tests on ECMA script (not just JSON objects).
- Output can be configured to be passed into JSON.parse or eval() methods.
- Uses a instance return chain to allow for usage as functional programming callbacks.
- Contains a comprehensive level mechanism to control what (and how) things get logged at run-time with a nearly total overhead discharge.
- Provides configurable syntax mapping with custom individualized styles.
- Well commented, thoroughly unit tested and professionally engineered code.
- Does not have browser unit tests.