Bootstrap Starter is a beautiful Jekyll Theme based on modern Third Party Modules,
e.g. Twitter Bootstrap 4, FontAwesome and many more.
It is a simple starter kit in order to create professional web pages with a minimum
- HTML5 ready. Use the new elements with confidence.
- Designed with progressive enhancement in mind.
- Search Engine Optimized Markup.
- Full integrated Blog System including discussions (comments).
- Index your Blog Post with Search functionality.
- Generate Charts in order to visualize your data.
- Code Highlighting using Rouge.
- Optimized for GitHub and GitLab Pages.
- Retina image support out of box.
- Enhanced design workflow with Gulp, Laravel Elixir, SASS ...
- An optimized version of the Google Universal Analytics snippet.
- "Delete-key friendly." Easy to strip out parts you don't need.
- Many helpful libraries, ready to use out of box.
- Chrome (latest 2)
- Edge (latest 2)
- Firefox (latest 2)
- Internet Explorer 10+
- Opera (latest 2)
- Safari (latest 2)
This doesn't mean that Bootstrap Starter cannot be used in older browsers,
just that we'll ensure compatibility with the ones mentioned above.