This is a package which contains Atlasboard widgets and jobs for querying and displaying AWS data on a dashboard.
Below is an example of some of the widgets available:
- Minor fix to CloudWatch log events widget.
- Add new widget and job for displaying CloudWatch log events in a news ticker style.
- Add new widget and job for displaying CloudWatch alarm status.
- Removed post install script. Depdency script files are now bundled for simplicity.
- Added the ability to override specific metric values for each target (i.e. namespace)
- Added the ability to match Route53 records to their alias and derive the set from that instead of the set id
- Added a widget for displaying CloudWatch data as a number instead of a graph
- Added the ability for CloudWatch widget graphs to optionally "darken" and dash graph lines
- Fixed Issue #5 so the legend on the Record Set Weight widget doesn't distort over time
- Refactored Record Set Weight widget code
- Chart.js charts (i.e. the charts you see in all widgets) can now be overridden directly from widget config