@growthbook/growthbook

The Open Source A/B Testing Platform

Showing:

Popularity

Downloads/wk

202

GitHub Stars

1.5K

Maintenance

Last Commit

5d ago

Contributors

4

Package

Dependencies

0

License

MIT

Type Definitions

Built-In

Tree-Shakeable

Yes?

Categories

Readme

GrowthBook - The Open Source A/B Testing Platform

The Open Source A/B Testing Platform

Build Status MIT License Release Join us on Slack

Get up and running in 1 minute with:

git clone https://github.com/growthbook/growthbook.git
cd growthbook
docker-compose up -d

Then visit http://localhost:3000

GrowthBook Screenshot

Our Philosophy

The top 1% of companies spend thousands of hours building their own A/B testing platforms in-house. The other 99% are left paying for expensive 3rd party SaaS tools or hacking together unmaintained open source libraries.

GrowthBook gives you the flexibility and power of a fully-featured in-house A/B testing platform without needing to build it yourself.

Major Features

  • ❄️ Pull data from Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, and more
  • 🆎 Bayesian statistics engine with support for binomial, count, duration, and revenue metrics
  • ⬇️ Drill down into A/B test results by browser, country, or any other attribute
  • 💻 Client libraries for React, Javascript, PHP, Ruby, and Python with more coming soon
  • 👁️ Visual Editor for non-technical users to create experiments (beta)
  • 📝 Document experiments with screenshots and GitHub Flavored Markdown
  • 🔔 Automated email alerts when tests become significant
  • 💡 Lightweight idea board and objective prioritization framework

Try GrowthBook

Managed Cloud Hosting

Create a free GrowthBook Cloud account to get started.

Open Source

The included docker-compose.yml file contains the GrowthBook App and a MongoDB instance (for storing cached experiment results and metadata):

git clone https://github.com/growthbook/growthbook.git
cd growthbook
docker-compose up -d

Then visit http://localhost:3000 to view the app.

Check out the full Self-Hosting Instructions for more details.

Documentation and Support

View the GrowthBook Docs for info on how to configure and use the platform.

Join our Slack community if you get stuck, want to chat, or are thinking of a new feature.

Or email us at hello@growthbook.io if Slack isn't your thing.

We're here to help - and to make GrowthBook even better!

Contributors

We ❤️ all contributions, big and small!

Read CONTRIBUTING.md for how to setup your local development environment.

If you want to, you can reach out via Slack or email and we'll set up a pair programming session to get you started.

License

This project uses the MIT license. The core GrowthBook app will always remain open and free, although we may add some commercial enterprise add-ons in the future.

Rate & Review

Great Documentation0
Easy to Use0
Performant0
Highly Customizable0
Bleeding Edge0
Responsive Maintainers0
Poor Documentation0
Hard to Use0
Slow0
Buggy0
Abandoned0
Unwelcoming Community0
100